Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day.
What about *Mother Earth* is she wondering where she went wrong, why her kids don't respect her any more?
Ok, not all of the kids are disrespectful but a goodly share of us (or so it seems).
Maybe because there was so much in the beginning we thought there would always be enough but just as it is when any family grows so quickly - there is less to go around. There are just less resources. Mom doesn't have enough time and energy to keep us all satisfied.
It seems to me she is stressed out and going through some sort of *menopause*. I guess you could equate the Climate Change phenomena to hot flashes. Although I don't fully subscribe to the Global Warming theory, I can't deny the temperature fluctuations. Mom is hot then cold, calm and then in a fury - something is going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment